Monday, June 20, 2011

Kitchen Shelf

Today was my first "trashy to flashy" project.  I loaded up my daughter, drove to D.I. and spent quite a while looking at the wonderful treasures that were lining the shelves just begging to be re-made.  I have been wanting to make a shelf for my kitchen to hold my cookbooks and pots.  I was SO excited when I saw this little beauty!!!  It was exactly what I was looking for.  



So....I purchased the shelf ($5.00) picked up a .99 cent can of black spray paint and four new hooks to hang my pans from ($2.00 ea).  I am super excited about the way it turned out.  What an easy project, and it looks very good in my kitchen.  Below is my masterpiece. :)

Total cost - $13.99

(The glare is a little bad, I will try to get a better picture later)

1 comment:

  1. Love it dear! You are so darn creative. You need to come decorate my house when I actually have a permanent place. Love ya

    ReplyDelete